One of the first things asked when setting up an appointment to see me regarding a work injury is – – – what information do I need to bring to the free consultation? I can answer that right here.
Most of the information that I need, you should know. You experienced the work injury. The more information you provide, the better. Here is what I need to know at the initial consultation.
- What was the date of the work injury?
- Who is your employer?
- Do you know who the insurance carrier is?
- Provide details of how you became injured?
- Were there witnesses and who did you report the injury to?
- Provide details about the job you perform?
- Information about your work injury?
- Who have you treated with for your work injury?
Other information that is extremely helpful is to bring any medical records you may have and any workers compensation documents. Those help me better understand from the start the extent of your injuries and the status of your claim. Now, if you do not have all this information, that is OK. However, the more detail you provide to me, the quicker we can begin your case and protect and get you the benefits you deserve.
If you have been injured at work, do not take on the workers compensation insurance carrier yourself. Do not sign any documents until you consult with an experienced workers compensation attorney. Mooney & Associates has 15 office locations spread through Central Pennsylvania for your convenience. Call for a FREE consultation today at 717-200-HELP!